This course opens new possibilities for participants to study together with students on the pastoral pedagogical program by following parts of the program that are given through Sankt Ignatios Folkhögskola. This includes an introduction to Christian faith, as well as modules in homiletics, rhetoric, pedagogics, and dynamic workshops where participants work through material, questions and experiences prompted by their studies.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- communicated effectively with others, collaborated in a group, and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- a developed a deep appreciation for the value of learning
- developed motivation and engaged in ongoing personal development and formation
- developed a strong understanding of their own experiences, values, and beliefs, (as well as those of others) and used this self-awareness to inform their decisions and interactions with others.
- built strong relationships with others, and developed a sense of community and belonging.
- broadend their understanding of cultural, religious and societal issues, and applied this knowledge to engage in meaningful discussions and developed informed opinions and beliefs.