A program for those who want to prepare themselves for employment as a personal assistant while studying on the Allmän kurs. Participants also study human rights with a special focus on the rights of those with additional needs.
Please note: The program can be adapted to the needs of those who need to study courses at foundation (ground) level.
- Swedish 1 / Swedish as a Second Language 1, with a focus on language used within the caring professions
- Social Studies 1a1
- Mathematics 1
- Human rights with a focus on the rights of those with additional needs.
- Household economics
- Diet and health
- Professional care (Foundation level)
- To work as a Personal Assistant
- Placement (work experience