A program for those who want to go on to further study at the advanced (preparation for higher education or vocational training) level, combined with courses which help the student to understand Swedish society and to learn what it takes to start and run a company in Sweden.
- Swedish / Swedish as a Second Language (Foundation level)
- Mathematics (Foundation level)
- English (Foundation level)
- Social Studies (Foundation level)
- Religion (Foundation level)
- Diet and Health
- Digital Competence
Specialised (profile) courses:
- Business Administration
You can also choose to read profile subjects from those provided by Sankt Ignatios College where you can deepen your knowledge of one of four different Orthodox Church traditions.
Please note this program will not be available in the 2022-23 school year.